Friday 18 September 2015

BLOG FOR A DOG



FINN THE DOG


Is it hi or hey? It's Yon here and recently IVE GOT A NEW PUPPY! WOOHOO YAY ME. Well it's not exactly recent because I actually got him about 2 months ago. My family and I went to Empire on Friday after school for lunch ,and on our way back to the car park we stopped by this pet store where I first laid eyes on the love of my life. It was the cutest little light brown and white Shih Tzu dog snuggling in the corner.


He looks just like a toy when he doesn't move. ^^^
The edge of its ears were black which slowly fades from brown to white and if you take a closer look you will notice it has one blue colored eye and a brown/black one. I'll admit it looks strange but that's just what makes it unique. According to the sales person, it had just arrived to the store a day before we decided to buy it. Coincidence? I think not. For years I had been yearning for a dog and I guess my parents finally gave in. XD

Finn is about 4 months old now. He was born on the 21th of April as you can see he's still a little puppy. :D




Caught Finny in his leisure time 



Finn trying to chew on my bag




You have no idea how long it takes to take a decent picture of Finn.



HE'S SO PRECIOUS




He may look cute and innocent but this little fur ball of fluffiness is actually a real pain when it comes to keeping him clean. If you ask me to describe Finn in 2 words then it would be poop machine or chocolate factory. We managed to get him a little under control we his "excreting" position problems now. When Finn first came, he would just go willy-nilly on the ground. Sometimes my dad would yell at Finn for it and he'll sit in the corner quietly which makes all our frustration vanish because just who can resist an adorable guilty looking dog.
Finn is sometimes really stubborn but he isn't incorrigible. The cuteness always makes up for it, I mean how co
uld you not help but love him.





We still aren't letting Finn go around the house without any supervision because Finn will just chew or even swallow anything and when I mean everything I mean anything he that he can fit in his mouth like a stray tissue, leave, or even tasteless broccoli. Yes,We've been feeding him that lately and he loves it. We'd also use bits of dog treats to tempt him into doing tricks but so far the only ones he know is giving out his little paw and come running at you when he hears you open the treat container.


He used to have a huge problem with bitting people. It's probably because he's still teething but he doesn't bite anymore unless you're a piece of cloth or did something to irritate him. Besides, his teeth aren't sharp enough to leave a bruise yet.

Sometimes, my dad will throw him into the air and he would just squirm for a second before falling back into his arms which is the funniest thing ever. Speaking of Finn the stunt dog, it was my first time carrying a very hyper Finn back into the house but he won't stop struggling and I accidentally dropped him from about a meter high. I felt so bad after that and don't trust myself enough to carry him high up with my bare hands. This is probably the reason why Finn's so scared of heights, he even shivers when he's placed on a stool which is understandable though because just imagine plummeting onto to ground from a place about 4 times your own height.

As much trouble Finn may bring, he's totally worth it. He brought back that cheerful energy back into our family which I can't thank him enough for. (This sounds so corny but oh well)

Finn may or may not be named after an Adventure Time characters. Oh well. The world might never know. Finn is now a dog with a blog. (You know that tv show?) You're welcome Finny. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment