Friday 18 September 2015

A STRANGE INCIDENT


It all started at my friend's house , who lives next door . We went up into his room . We played a game we learnt on television . It was an American game called Truth or Dare ! My friend went first and I said , " Dare ! " He dared to go to the old deserted house down the road with him . 

          We finally reached the house . I made him come in me . He said , " We should split up ." I agreed with him so we split up . I ran into a lot of cobwebs . I saw the light on in a distant room . I opened the door and the light in turned off . I closed it and it turned back on . I stepped andwent in . A picture was lying on the floor and i picked it up . Then i looked at it and the picture looked back at me . It said "Hi ," and I threw it back on the floor and ran . 

            Then , I went by a little mouse . I gave it some food just for that little mouse and it bit me in the hand and smiled. I yelled out loud . Suddenly , I heard someone running towards me . I called my friend's name , but there was no answered . The next thing I knew I was falling very fast , I saw someone in the distance falling with me . I landed in some clear water and then the caped stranger jumped at me . I hit him on the head with my  flashlight and he threw up a golden coin.

              I ended up back in the room that  I had started from . Then I saw my friend  running towards me . We headed towards the entrance door . It slammed  shut and locked by itself . I put the keyhole I put the golden coin and the opened . We were afriad so we left running for my friend's house . We will never play Truth or Dare ! ever again . 
Done by Ji 

No comments:

Post a Comment